Vacancy: Front End Developer (Position Filled)
Net Communities is looking for an experienced HTML/CSS and AJAX/JS Front End Developer with a good understanding of user experience and interaction .The successful candidate will join our vibrant London-based team as part of the growing Design and Development department.
This is an exciting time to join Net Communities as the company is experiencing a period of significant growth.
The main responsibility is to produce (HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX), modify and maintain websites and web applications.
Working closely with designers, you'll use semantic mark-up language like HTML/CSS to turn static Photoshop designs into working browser-based web pages.
You'll also work closely with server-side developers on WordPress/PHP based projects, to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
Engineering advanced JS code to develop innovative cross platform online advertising solutions.
The Front End Developer with be responible for:
- Working closely with the Project Leader or Project Manager
- Providing accurate delivery estimates for projects
- Documenting all work (instructional, technical specification)
- Discussing technical solutions and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and trends - accessibility, usability, emerging technologies etc - and informing the team when new technology can be implemented into projects
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of SEO or semantic mark-up
- Ability to take PSD designs and build in HTML/CSS
- Experience in creating bespoke Wordpress themes
- Cross-browser coding experience with understanding of code optimisation
- Knowledge of Node.js, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongodb would be a bonus
- A passion for technology, gadgets, social media, advertising and design
Location: London, SE1
Salary: £ Highly Competitive
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Please click here to apply.