Based in a brand new office near London Bridge, we are seeking a bright, intelligent and highly analytical graduate level Ad Ops Exec / Online Media Exec. This opportunity will see you build your career within one of the UK’s leading advertising/publishing networks who target the Technology, Lifestyle and Entertainment sectors.
Working within the Operations Team you will be tasked with managing and optimising advertising campaigns, ultimately helping to deliver an excellent service to a diverse client base. Joining a rapidly expanding business expect an exciting, multifaceted role that principally involves Ad Operations, Trafficking and Project Management.
The Ad Ops Exec / Online Media Exec will play a crucial role, helping to manage advertising operations ensuring that campaigns from simple text link click ads and banners to complex integrated marketing packages are delivered effectively. Therefore we are looking for intelligent, ambitious and bright applicants to undertake the following:
- Assist with ad operations, using DFP (Dart for Publishers) and AppNexus to ensure all campaigns achieve their objectives.*
- Analyse, manage and optimise complex online advertising campaigns.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Prepare detailed client reports and other supporting documentation.
To qualify, you must be highly numerate, ambitious and dedicated. Joining as an Online Executive your CV should demonstrates an interest or background in online media, strong mathematical and analysis skills and a natural aptitude for this position. Working within the technology arena it is also essential that you have a natural interest in technology / gadgets as many of your potential clients will cover this subject area.
* Experience with Dart for Publishers (DFP) / AppNexus or other ad serving technologies would be a huge advantage.
Reporting to: Commercial Manager / Product Manager
Start date: ASAP
Positions open: 2
Applicants CV and covering letter should be addressed to Net Communities Office Manager orla [@] netcommunities.com