Recruiting: IT Administrator (Position Filled)
This position would suit a skilled IT graduate looking for an internship providing not only an excellent industry grounding, but a full time job if the placement is successful.
IT Responsibilities :
-Network administration :
- Managing backups
- Managing security of network (general + firewall)
- Internet access
- Internal desktop + telephone support
- Application support
- Support network and desktop hardware and software. e.g. Installing, configuring and maintaining PCs, file servers, printers, cabling, ethernet networks.
-Support, plan and implement network infrastructure
-Manage Google Apps domain.
- User account management
- E-mail system management
- Google applications support and deployment
IT Skills / Attributes Required :
-Knowledge of windows desktop products (xp,vista,7)
-Knowledge of remote access management (remote desktops and VPN)
-Knowledge of administration of a network of clients/servers/switches/firewalls
- Ability to implement procedures used in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
-Ability to support network printers
-Ability to supply direct technical support