- Featured community reach on the run up to Xmas: this month: Start Ups, Finance and Mobile
Recognising the need for bespoke targeting and scale.
- Net Communities partnered up with London’s Tech Hub to host the aptly named “Don’t Pitch, Inspire” event
To celebrate the launch of Lenovo Inspire Me, Net Communities partnered up with London’s Tech Hub to host the aptly named “Don’t Pitch, Inspire” event.
- Net Communities signs new exclusive deal with Phone Arena in the UK.
Net Communities are now proud to announce that they will be the exclusive representative for Phone Arena’s advertising in the UK.
- Taykey was named one of Europe's hottest startups
Taykey, one of our partnership companies is causing a real buzz as one of the offices based on Maskit Street in Israel, is ranked seventh out of the ten tech cities of 2013.
- IAA 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum (exclusive videos)
If you weren't able to attend or take part in the IAA's 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum entitled "Whats Coming Next", Net Communities have partnered with the IAA to capture the days proceedings exclusively so you can enjoy the valubale insights from the IAA speakers at your leisure.
- Position Filled: We’re looking for a flexible Back-End Developer to join our team in London
Net Communities is a fast-growing, London based technology company that is looking for a Back-End Developer to join our Design and Development team.
- Position Filled: We're looking for a talented Design Intern to join our team in London
Net Communities is a fast-growing, London based technology company that is looking for a Design Intern to join our Design and Development team.
- Technology.info: Net Communities & Imago Techmedia launch new & innovative technology website
Net Communities, publisher of ITProPortal.com, one of the UK's oldest technology websites, has teamed with leading IT event company Imago Techmedia (responsible for IP EXPO) to establish a new and inspiring technology resource, Technology.info.
- Position Filled: Front-end Developer
We are looking for a freelance Front-end Developer to come and help out with all of the online projects we have on the go.
- Andy Evans, NC CEO joins panel discussion: "Beyond the Banner" at ad:tech
Net Communities CEO Andy Evans will be joining a prestigious panel at this year’s London ad:tech event at Olympia.
- NC invests in the future of Audience Targeting in DMP tie up
In the past months, Net Communities have grown and strengthened our operations department to prepare for the inevitable evolution of the media buying market.
- WINNER: npower Developer Challenge
npower Devleopment Challenge 2013 has a Winner.
- New from Team NC: Lenovo Inspire
Working with Lenovo - the world's biggest PC manufacturer, Net Communities have created a stunning website.
- Growth Accelerator: Net Communities selected to join prestigious government backed Growth Accelerator Programme
Net Communities go where ambitious businesses grow.
- Net Communities launches new content marketing packages from top-tier partners.
Net Communities are pleased to announce a new content focussed package available from top-tier partners.
- Launch of new, 4K TV educational portal – Welcometo4K.tv – Sponsor it now.
We are offering ONE brand the opportunity to sponsor a uniquely targeted 4K website.
- Position Filled: Editorial Internship
New editorial intership opportunity
- Position Filled: Publisher
Exciting new positon open
- Hardware.Info launches newly redesigned site.
Featuring improved UX and performance