Recruiting: Lead Web Designer/Graphic Designer (Position Filled)
Job Title:Lead Web Designer/Graphic Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Lead Web Designer / Graphic Designer
Net Communities is looking for a web design Ninja (we love Lego) to join a team of passionate professionals in its vibrant design and development department. Net Communities is one of the UK's leading online advertising and publishing networks, producing creative work for many of the world’s leading technology and entertainment brands such as IBM, Microsoft, HP, Panasonic, Dell and Intel.
The Lead Web Designer / Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing front end graphical templates and interfaces
- Designing wireframes for internal and commercial projects
- Planning and scoping new projects
- Mentoring and developing junior designers
- Generating creative ideas for innovative on-line advertising solutions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two-years design experience along with a strong portfolio of work. The confidence to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, developers and engineers is imperative.
The successful candidate will be creating and designing immersive, interactive and engaging user experiences, on a variety of platforms.
The successful candidate must be passionate about:
- Web design
- Interface design / usability
- Technology / gadgets / online publishing
- Creative marketing solutions
- Social media
Applicants must consider themselves experts in:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphical composition, typography, visual communications
Applicants must have a strong understanding of:
- HTML / CSS / JS
- Online technologies and solutions
Net Communities is growing fast and needs talented, driven individuals to join the team.