- Blurred Lines - An insight into Hewlett-Packard's marketing strategy.Posted by , 29 November 2013
How to deal with the ever-changing landscape of roles, responsibilities, channels, data, global vs local markets, clients and agencies.
- "Britain as a brand." A marketing insight from VisitBritain.Posted by Andy Evans, 14 November 2013
Joss Croft, Marketing Director for VisitBritain speaks to an audience assembled at an IAA Business and Networking Lunch.
- Trending areas of growth within global advertising.
Steve King, CEO Worldwide, Zenith Optimedia, The advertising industry's leading global forecaster share's the latest insights at the IAA's 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum.
- Maintaining consumer engagement. It's the brand stupid!
In this video Erich Joachmisthaler, CEO Vivaldi Partners and author of Hidden in Plain Sight, How to find and execute your company's next big growth strategy describes what he believes all advertisers should be considering.
- The road ahead for digital marketing
In this video, Damien Burns from Google gives his take on where the road ahead lies for digital marketing.
- The outlook for media. Disruption, evolution, revolution. 360°
What are leading indicators for success in a multi-platform media environment? Can traditional publishers still move fast enough to develop viable business models? Are social media channels the masters?
- Big data, small data and metrics.
Advertising industry technology experts discuss the various developments around big data, small data and metrics.
- What does mobile really look like around the world?
Insights into mobile advertising trends and strategies that are creating the fastest growing media channel.
- The outlook for privacy and consumer protection within advertising
Pressure on the ad industry is greater than ever. In this video the panel discusses what the expectations are now of legislators and policy makers and how the industry might react.
- Are advertising agencies in transformation?
A panel of advertising industry experts examines the needs and expectations of marketers and how agencies are adapting to changing dynamics.
- The next big thing in advertising! Understanding tomorrow today.
William Higham, an advertising industry futurist shares his views on what the future for advertisers and consumers alike may hold.
- The road to China - the 43rd IAA World Congress in Beijing May 8-10 2014 Preview.
Speaking at the IAA 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum, Tuo Dengfu, Deputy Secretary General, China Advertising Association previews the IAA event in Beijing, China planned for May 2014.
- Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 - Alex Hulgren, Ford EuropePosted by , 08 August 2013
In this video, Alex Hultgren, Digital Communications Manager for Ford Europe shares an insight into how the Ford motor company uses mobile media, the challenges they face and have overcome and what other businesses can learn form their experiences.
- Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 - Jon Hook, MediaCom International.Posted by , 08 August 2013
In this video, Jon Hook, Head of Mobile at MediaCom International discusses the consumer demands and behaviours that are pushing technologies forward within Mobile Marketing and what these mean for marketeers and agencies.
- Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 - Simon Andrews, Founder of AddictivePosted by , 08 August 2013
In this video, Simon Andrews, Founder of Addicitive talks us through the journey Mobile Marketing has been on over the last decade and offers some predictions on where the future may take the medium for advertisers and marketeers.
- Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 - "We Live In A Mobile Age" with Stephen Upstone, MMA & LoopMe.Posted by , 08 August 2013
"We Live In A Mobile Age" - Stephen Upstone, UK Chair of the Mobile Marketing Association and CEO of LoopMe talks about marketing in the mobile age. He covers how mobile marketing is growing, how you can make the most of opportunities to reach consumers in different ways and ideas for future implementation.
- Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 - Charlie Hunter-Schyff, Telefonica Digital.Posted by , 08 August 2013
In this video, Charlie Hunter-Shyff, Head of Sales Effectiveness talks us through the strategy he employs at Telefonica Digital to improve advertising effectiveness. He talks through their methods of research and targeting data and covers 4 key themes: shift towards local, mobile with other media and measurement.
- IAA Mobile Marketing Panel 2013 (exclusive videos)Posted by , 07 August 2013
Representatives from Ford Europe, Mediacom, Telefónica Digital and the MMA discuss the opportunities in mobile marketing and offer their advice and experiences at the IAA’s Mobile Marketing Conference 2013. The event was held in June at the CBI Conference Centre in London. Each speaker put across their thoughts on the major opportunities and key developments in mobile marketing, as well as how brands can leverage the channel effectively.
- Nokia's Digital TransformationPosted by Andy Evans, 22 May 2013
In this exclusive video shot at the IAA Business Lunch in May 2013. Chris Schaumann, VP, Digital Marketing & CRM for Nokia Global Marketing discusses the advertising and marketing industry from Nokia's viewpoint. Chris takes us through some of the campaigns that have worked for Nokia in the past and what their strategy is moving forward as well as offering some advice for both advertising agencies and other companies when considering their own campaigns.
- Connecting a brand to its audience with Americo Campos Silva, The Global Media Manager for Shell.Posted by Andy Evans, 08 May 2013
Insights into marketing strategy and audience from Americo Campos Silva, The Global Media Manager for Shell.