- ITProPortal.com flagship website enjoyed another stellar year in 2013
Net Communities' flagship website ITProPortal.com enjoyed another stellar year in 2013, continuing to deliver its core audience of UK professionals with a rich array of informative, original, and entertaining technology content whilst simultaneously moving in a number of exciting new directions.
- OnScroll and Net Communities worked together in 2013 for viewable only ad serving technology.
Net Communities is delighted to be working closely with viewable only ad serving technology OnScroll, which has gone from strength to strength this past year. On average, OnScroll-enabled units delivered through Net Communities have achieved CTRs three times higher than the industry standard, and we’ve boosted response and engagement rates for clients including EE, BT and Thomson Reuters.
- Content hubs - ITProPortal offered specialist and educational content hubs in 2013.
Throughout the year, ITProPortal worked alongside the likes of IBM, HP and Imago to create specialist content hubs, educating a highly targeted C-Suite and ITDM audience about the most pertinent trends in IT.
- Data Management Platform was game-changing for the company this year.
In a game-changing development for the company, Net Communities this year chose data management platform provider, Upfront Digital Media, to assist in the development of a highly effective range of audience targeting solutions. The real-time insights given by the platform are set to revolutionise strategy making for our publishers and advertisers alike.
- Xbox One - Our in-house team designed and served a stunning, immersive masthead ad for the ground-breaking Xbox One.
The closing months of 2013 brought a fresh wave of fervour in the gaming industry as the PS4 and Xbox One went head-to-head in the battle of the consoles. In the eye of the games storm was Net Communities, designing and serving a stunning, immersive masthead ad for the ground-breaking Xbox One. Who knows, we could be producing something even more spectacular for you in 2014
- Taykey partnership, offering real-time, topical advertising for the first time for Net Communities.
Net Communities’ partnership with hot European advertising startup Taykey was undoubtedly one of the major highlights of the year, making us one of the first UK companies to offer real-time, topical advertising along the way. By analysing 2 billion data points and over 50,000 sources a day, Taykey optimises advertising to make sure ad spend yields the highest ROI, and together we’ve delivered multiple successful campaigns for Lenovo, Samsung, Universal and HP.
- Smarter Trends website, the curator of the hottest environmental and city development news celebrates its 1st birthday.
Smarter Trends, the curator of the hottest environmental, energy, water and city development news, has established itself at the heart of IBM’s marketing activities and recently celebrated its first birthday. The website has attracted a loyal, constantly-growing base of readers, as well as a strong social media following. Last month, Smarter Trends hosted a Twitter Q&A, where industry experts were grilled on an array of smart topics, drawing in audiences of over 140,000.
- Technology.info - a new website!! The UK’s most dynamic resource for IT decision makers for 2014.
In partnership with our friends at Imago Techmedia, the October launch of Technology.info was another high point for Net Communities this year. Combining the best of our flagship website ITProPortal.com with the UK's number one tech event, IP EXPO EUROPE, Technology.info is poised to emerge as the UK’s most dynamic resource for IT decision makers in 2014.
- Wimbledon Insights, a bespoke website that showed off the transformative power of big data.
Net Communities served up an ace for technology giant IBM this year, delivering it with Wimbledon Insights, a bespoke website that showed off the transformative power of big data at the 2013 Championships and in the workplace.
- Featured community reach on the run up to Xmas: this month: Start Ups, Finance and Mobile
Recognising the need for bespoke targeting and scale.
- Net Communities partnered up with London’s Tech Hub to host the aptly named “Don’t Pitch, Inspire” event
To celebrate the launch of Lenovo Inspire Me, Net Communities partnered up with London’s Tech Hub to host the aptly named “Don’t Pitch, Inspire” event.
- Net Communities signs new exclusive deal with Phone Arena in the UK.
Net Communities are now proud to announce that they will be the exclusive representative for Phone Arena’s advertising in the UK.
- Taykey was named one of Europe's hottest startups
Taykey, one of our partnership companies is causing a real buzz as one of the offices based on Maskit Street in Israel, is ranked seventh out of the ten tech cities of 2013.
- IAA 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum (exclusive videos)
If you weren't able to attend or take part in the IAA's 75th Anniversary Leadership Forum entitled "Whats Coming Next", Net Communities have partnered with the IAA to capture the days proceedings exclusively so you can enjoy the valubale insights from the IAA speakers at your leisure.
- Position Filled: We’re looking for a flexible Back-End Developer to join our team in London
Net Communities is a fast-growing, London based technology company that is looking for a Back-End Developer to join our Design and Development team.
- Position Filled: We're looking for a talented Design Intern to join our team in London
Net Communities is a fast-growing, London based technology company that is looking for a Design Intern to join our Design and Development team.
- Technology.info: Net Communities & Imago Techmedia launch new & innovative technology website
Net Communities, publisher of ITProPortal.com, one of the UK's oldest technology websites, has teamed with leading IT event company Imago Techmedia (responsible for IP EXPO) to establish a new and inspiring technology resource, Technology.info.
- Position Filled: Front-end Developer
We are looking for a freelance Front-end Developer to come and help out with all of the online projects we have on the go.